I am a senior executive with 25 years of corporate experience developing and improving business models that produce sustainable profit and market share growth. I have deep experience in change management, supply chain optimization, technology and more recently new media. I work with companies that are interested in accelerating growth, understanding new business economics, developing strategy and improving their capability to execute.
Co-plenish Consulting Group, Long Beach, CA. Founder, President and CEO 2002-
Consulting business focused on helping senior executives achieve and accelerate profitable growth via process and supply chain improvements.
- $1.5 billion Motorcycle and ATV Manufacturer. Developed new brand position, product strategy and supply chain to revitalize Motorcycle and ATV manufacturer.
- Enterprise Software Integration – Developed business strategy for scaling business based on OEM software integration model for connecting SAP to third party systems
- SAP to Primavera Integration – Managed initiative to integrate SAP and Primavera for a leading Nuclear Power plant
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Content Distribution Company – developed strategy for growing company and getting company acquired by a leading player in content distribution
Digital Podcast, Long Beach, CA. Founder, President and CEO 2004-
Strategy, Innovation and Economic Insights into New Media
- Research into the changing digital media value chain and the implications for content producers, advertisers and the providers of supporting technology.
- Publish and develop of digital media properties including DigitalPodcast.com
- Advising companies in the digital media value chain who need to more successfully monetize their businesses. Work includes identifying new business opportunities, go-to-market positioning, and packaging products and services for companies in the interactive space.
Sameday Technologies, City of Industry, CA. Founder, President and CEO 1999-2002
Start-up provider of supply chain software and third party fulfillment services, venture backed (Accel Partners, THLee, idealab)
- Ramped revenue up to $8.5 million run rate in 18 months providing fulfillment and supply chain software to over 30 clients including major ecommerce companies and technology providers
- Developed and managed 6 same-day ecommerce stores covering books, music, videos, sporting goods, electronics and gifts (order by 2 receive by 8) in LA, NY, SF, Dallas and Chicago
- Deployed six 100,000 square foot multi-client pick, pack and ship fulfillment centers in 8 months
- Grew organization to over 500 people (250 full time personnel including 70 information technology professionals, 250 temp personnel) over 18 month time frame
- Directed the implementation of SAP, multiple warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, delivery management systems, e-commerce engines
- Raised $45 million in equity capital in three rounds of funding and $8.5 million in debt financing
- Sold fulfillment business to Ryder Logistics
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Los Angeles, CA. Vice President and Director 1983-1999
Leading international management consultancy
- Focused on growth strategy, supply chain optimization, change management and organizational restructuring in distribution and service intensive industries, such as automotive, consumer goods, and health care.
Stanford University, Stanford, CA. Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering 1979-1983